Tirupati Tirumala Laddu Prasadam
Tirupati Darshan Booking Chennai - Call: 94446 89248 & 90031 04042
Call: 044 2242 0442
Tirupati Laddu: Laddu prasadam in tirumala
Laddu or Ladoo is one of the most important and offered prasadam which is given to Tirupati Tirumala devotees at Lord Balaji Temple. Tirupati laddu is a ball-shaped sweet made up of flour and sugar. In fact, Tirupati, and a huge laddus are synonymous. And ‘customary religious obligation to return to the temple of Tirupati Balaji share prasadam (laddu) to his neighbors, friends and relatives.
Some quick facts about Tirupati laddu
- Approximately One Lakh fifty thousand laddus are made daily.
- One of the small laddu is given free to every devotee who visit the temple.
- A devotee can buy two more laddus – small laddu cost Rs 25, and a big laddu costs 100 rupees.
- Profit from the sale of laddu is more than 11 million rupees.
- Each weighs about 100g and laddu is huge compared to the normal laddu available in stores.
- There is a super big Tirupati Laddu known as Kalyana Laddu and it weighs around 500gms
- Single Largest laddu made earlier would have weighed over 32 kg.
- The tradition of Tirupati laddu is almost 300 years.
- This Laddoo is prepared by special hereditary priests known as archakars in special temple kitchen known as ‘potu’.
Would you like to go in Tirupati Tirumala and Tirupati Darshan Online Booking by us