Places to Visit Nearby Tirupati and Tirumala
Tirupati Darshan Booking Chennai - Call: 94446 89248 & 90031 04042
Call: 044 2242 0442
Tirupati and Tirumala, although very, very holy pilgrimage destinations only, they also offer a full proof of their pristine beauty and tourist potential of the reasons why they are living in a large number of saints from time immemorial. Tirumala in particular, is known in many Vedic scriptures to be home of the 1000 “Theerthas” or sacred mountain streams and creeks in its entire green expanse. Many of these have been identified, but are only about a dozen. Many of them are still, in principle, esoteric, because the land is jungle and the lack of people who know a good portion of these forests and learned thoroughly. Also found them was not found, because the Vedic reputation as “the beginning” as Tumburu Theertham and Paapa Vinashanam theertham Kumaara dhaara and Akaash ganga. Tirumala hills are incorporated with wonderful places, only to see it to believe it.
The sub-temples in its premises are:
- Sri Parthasarathi Swami Temple
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swami Temple
- Sri Andal Temple
- Sri Salai Nachiyar Ammavari Temple
- Sri Ramanuja Temple
- Sri Vedantha Desikar Temple.
- Sri Anjaneya Swami Temple.
- Sri Vyasaraya Anjaneyaswami Temple
- Sri Sanjeeva narayaswami Temple.
- Sri Eduru Anjaneyaswamy Temple.
- Sri Tirumangai Alwar Temple.
- Sri Kunrathu Alwar Temple
- Sri Madhurakavi Alwar Temple
- Sri Chakrathu Alwar Temple.
- Sri Mudal Alwar Temple.
- Sri Manavala Mahamuni Temple.
- Sri Woolu Alwar Temple.
- Sri Nammalwar Temple.
Places to visit in Tirumala
- Sri Venkateshwara Temple
- The Swami Pushkarini (Sacred Temple Water tank)
- Akash ganga (water falls) Three Km’s north of the Tirumala temple.
- The Papa Vinashanam (purification of sins) Five Km’s north of the Tirumala temple
- Great Geological Arch
Places to visit near Tirupati
- Tiruchanoor Sri Padmavati Ammavari Temple
- Sri Govinda raja swami Temple
- Sri Kapileshwara swami Temple
- Sri Kodandarama swami Temple
- Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara swami Temple at Sriinivasa Mangapuram
- Sri Thiru Kalyana Venkateshwara swami Temple at Narayanavanam
- Sri Venugopala swami Temple at Karvetinagaram
- Sri Prasanna Venkateshwara swami Temple at Appalayanagunta
- Sri Annapurna Samet Vishweshwaraswami Kashi Temple, Bugga Agraharam
- LORD VINAYAKA IN KANIPAKAM (SRI VARASIDDHI VINAYAKAR)